When a New Year approaches, it calls for a reflection of the year that is about to end. This can apply to many things, relationships, work, or even beauty products.
As a self-proclaimed beauty junkie, I have seen my fair share of beauty products this past year. Different months claim different favorites. However, there are those few products that I have remained faithful to throughout this entire year and those products are the ones being recognized today.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- This palette with five matte shades and one shimmery shade is perfect for creating anything from a simple, daytime look to a classy, smokey eye for the nighttime.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer- When you have a chubby, ghostly white face like me, contouring is your best friend. I couldn't imagining contouring with anything but this godsend of a bronzer.
- Benefit Gimme Brow- This brow gel will give your brows the strong brow game you deserve in .5 seconds, what more could you possibly want?
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara- While there are hundreds of different mascaras in this world, I highly doubt any of them give as much volume as this mascara does. It's scary how good this mascara is.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Glisten- Honestly, when doing my makeup in the morning I get really lazy; this blush is like a two in one, part blush, part highlighter, and perfect for saving time (every second counts, right?) Warning: This blush comes with compliments from random strangers. Just be prepared, you will feel #flawless
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation- While everyone has a different type of skin, we all share that one common wish: for our skin to look perfect. This foundation delivers, plus it comes in a HUGE array of shades and you hardly feel it on your skin. Keep in mind though, it is a light coverage foundation.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion- One of my favorite parts of doing my makeup is doing my eyeshadow. However, I wouldn't dare do it without this amazing primer on first. I have never had a problem with my eyeshadow falling off throughout the day, and I have this primer to thank for that.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner- Getting eyeliner to look even on both eyes can be frustrating to some, I previously being one of those people. But this eyeliner takes away all the frustration of getting that perfect wing.
Hope you enjoyed the post! Here's to 2015 and the new beauty products to come!