Saturday, November 22, 2014

Perfect Combo


Scarf: Express | Jacket: Zara | Sweater: Finity | Jeans: J.Crew | Boots: Frye | Rings: American Eagle
  Hey Guys! I meant to write this post a few days ago but you know how life can get. I was mainly busy packing for my trip to Ireland! I'm currently writing this as I sit in my room, in a castle, in the countryside. I KNOW RIGHT. I will be writing a post when I get back (I'm not saying what exact day because we know I have a certain track record for writing posts late, oops) about my little adventure in the country.
  But let's get back to the point of this post, my outfit! This scarf and jacket combo has been making a number of appearances as I've tried to survive the ridiculously cold weather the Northeast is currently experiencing. Whether it be college visits or a day in school, I can count on this combo to keep me warm while still feeling cute. 
  The coat is from Zara and when I saw it in the store I fell in love instantly. The leather panels and fur along the front keep the jacket chic *groans over my hatred for that word* while adding a nice winter touch.The scarf is from Express and let me tell you, I think it was some of the best money spent in a long time. This scarf is like a blanket (I may or may not have used it as a blanket on the plane to Ireland)! It's so soft and versatile, earning it a spot in my winter essentials. I hope you enjoyed the post! Love you!