Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Patchwork


Jacket: Ralph Lauren (Similar) | Shirt: H&M | Necklace: J.Crew | Jeans: J.Crew | Boots: Frye | Bag: Longchamp 

  Hey Guys! Recently I have been loving pretty much everything Ralph Lauren has to offer. I went to one of the outlets near where I live more times than I can count these pass few months. During one of my trips I found this jacket! Originally I wasn't sure about how to wear it because it's got more of the equestrian vibe which isn't really my style. However, it's just the right amount of warmth for the somewhat fall days (the ones were it isn't below 30 degrees) and it was on sale so I was not gonna pass it up. I love pairing it with tops that have a more clean, modern look. This shirt I found from H&M fits the bill perfectly. I love the white embroidered pattern, especially when paired with my J.Crew necklace. 
  As for my jeans, these are from J.Crew and they are my absolute favorite. I love the distressing to make them a bit more interesting than just regular skinny jeans. One of the aspects of the jeans that I found most interesting when buying them, was the patch of dark wash denim. It's just so different than any other jeans I see which is something I love. Hope you enjoyed the post! Love you xx