Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Boyfriend Blues


Sweater: Topshop | Shirt: J.Crew (Similar) | Necklace: Topshop | Jeans: J.Crew (They're on sale) | Booties: Frye
  I don't know why I've always been so hesitant about boyfriend jeans. I've worn them before, yet everyday I still reach for my skinny jeans. Recently though, I can't seem to take my boyfriend jeans off! They are so comfortable and give your outfit that cool vibe. I paired mine with a slouchy sweater, which normally I would never do, it just seems like too much slouch for me. Having the crisp collared shirt underneath helped the outfit have some structure. I actually wore these boyfriend jeans again today but instead of the two tops and booties, I had a different sweater and ballet flats. I feel like I'm saying this a lot, but I never would have thought to have my jeans styled that way. It just goes to show you that you never know 100% what you like or what will look good until you try things on and experiment! Who knows your new favorite outfit could be something you would push aside because you don't think it will look good. Hope you enjoyed the post! Love you xx