Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Burberry and Bows


Jacket: Burberry | Shirt: Zara | Jeans: Urban Outfitters | Flats: Steve Madden
    A few years ago, I was lucky enough to have this Burberry jacket gifted to me by my aunt. Burberry being one of my favorite brands, it's safe to say I almost died. To this day I love this jacket an unhealthy amount and my obsession for the brand has grown (who would have thought that was possible). 
  While this jacket goes with pretty much anything, whenever I wear it I can't help but try and create a whole Burberry-esque outfit. The tartan on the inside of the jacket is iconic and I wanted an outfit that could fit in with that. My jeans from Urban Outfitters give the outfit some subtle color while my top adds a chic (cringes at that word) and timeless element. Hope you like the post! Love you xx