Sunday, January 25, 2015

TailoredTravels: Celbridge to Dublin

  If you remember in this post, I mentioned how I was in Ireland for a wedding! It was my first trip to Ireland and the timing could not have been better because I had to shoot my Editorial assignment for my photography class. I decided to capture my journey and tell the story of going from Celbridge, where the wedding was, to Dublin. Focusing mainly on architecture, we can compare the lifestyles of two cities that are not too far from each other.
Barberstown Castle
Street in Celbridge
River Liffey in Celbridge
River Liffey in Dublin
Street outside Temple Bar
Tower at Trinity College
Windows at Dublin Castle
Doors at Dublin Castle
View of Dublin from Guinness Gravity Bar
  I hope you like the photos! I was lucky enough to have photoshop while editing them, since it was for a school project. I'm really happy with the way they came out and I think they successfully portray the story I want to tell. Below are some extra pictures that didn't make the cut for my project but I still like them so I figured why not share? I didn't get to use photoshop because I did these on my own time so they're aren't as good as the other pictures, but you know that's life.


This is at the castle, BUT LOOK AT THE SMILING DOG!
Church in Dublin
Dublin Castle
Library at Trinity College
Street outside Guinness Factory
The Temple Bar
In the courtyard at Dublin Castle
Me outside what I thought was Niall Horan's childhood home. Apparently it's not, but we're going to pretend it is.
  Once again, I hope you liked the post! If you have any questions about my trip feel free to leave it in the comments. I hope you have a great day! Love you xx