Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter Whites and Blue Hues


Jacket: Ralph Lauren | Sweater: Ralph Lauren | Skirt: J.Crew | Necklace: J.Crew | Boots: Frye
  At my school, the day after Christmas break is almost as important as the first day of school. Everyone is talking about what they did over break, but more importantly, everyone is showing off what they got for the holidays. I take making a cute new outfit very seriously on this day. Most of the stuff I got for Christmas was clothes I picked out for myself (because it's hard to ask Santa for money when you have younger siblings), so I had a lot of time to think this outfit over and plan it out.
  I've mentioned in this post how I've been loving the outlets near me (J.Crew Factory AND Ralph Lauren! Can I get an amen!)  Well, take a solid guess where I picked these pieces out from. If you guessed the outlets, congrats! You guessed correctly, you catch on fast. All of these pieces were a great deal and the fact that they worked so well together was just icing on the cake. I really wanted the skirt to stand out for this outfit, because let's be real it's gorgeous. To help it stand out I paired it with white everything and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! Love you xx