Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Central Park and the MOMA

  Recently I had the opportunity to go to Central Park and the Museum of Modern Art with my photography class. We lucked out since the weather was gorgeous the day we went. I captured the events of the day through my pictures, starting at Central Park and ending at the MOMA.

Sunnies: Ray-ban | Bandeau: Urban Outfitters | Top: Topshop | Blazer: Francesca's | Jeans: J.Crew | Shoes: Steve Madden | Bag: Longchamp
Just me being five years old.
Band with the trombone player living that man bun life.
I know street carts can be really gross but I promise this one was clean and made the best waffle I've had in my entire life.
Bergdorf Goodman and YSL. I also really like the outfit of the girl on the right.
My favorite piece at the MOMA.

  Hope you enjoyed and have a great day!