Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Overall Look



Shirt: Urban Outfitters | Overalls: Calvin Klein | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Shoes: Converse | Bag: Coach
    Whether you love them or hate them, overalls have been making a comeback from the 90s over the past few years. When they started reappearing I scoured the internet for a pair that was just right. Finally, I found a pair from Topshop that wasn't too bad, when my mom knocked on my bedroom door and gave me a pile of her old clothes that she found in her closet. I looked through the pile and guess what I found? A pair of Calvin Klein overalls! In that moment I swore the clouds parted with sunshine streaming down from heaven and angels began to sing. Ever since I've been in love with these overalls. 
   For a casual, summer look I paired my overalls with a striped top from Urban Outfitters and black Converse.