Saturday, February 13, 2016

Capes and the City

Let's just ignore the gaping hole in the trees behind me

Cape: Ralph Lauren | Turtleneck: Ralph Lauren | Jeans: Ralph Lauren | Boots: Frye | Bag: Longchamp | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

    Over a year ago, my mom bought me this cape from Ralph Lauren as a Christmas present. Since then I've been waiting for the perfect time to wear it. It's not really something I could just throw on and wear to school (no matter how much I want that to happen). So when my friend Emily and I paid a visit to Manhattan in December I thought, what better place to break out the cape I've been dying to wear? The December weather was mild at forty degrees, making a warm turtleneck and cozy cape the perfect combination to keep me warm and cute. Hope you enjoyed the post xx