Monday, June 20, 2016

The One with The Dress


Dress: Madewell | Shoes: Topshop | Bag: Kate Spade New York | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

    In March I was doing some last minute birthday shopping for my friend Emily (and by last minute I mean three hours before her party), hoping to find something she would love I went into Madewell. While I was looking around I found this amazing midnight blue dress in the sale section. After texting multiple friends to make sure the dress was something Emily would like, I bought it. As I arrived home and wrapped her present I could not stop thinking of how much I loved the dress...
    So I bought it. Originally I planned on buying it after I gave it to Emily, just to make sure she was okay with us having the same dress. But I couldn't even wait for that. Before I went to her birthday dinner I stopped in Madewell again and bought the dress for myself. Ever since it has been one of my spring/summer staples. Granted, Emily and I have had occasions where we almost wore "The Dress" on the same day, but with a dress this cute I don't think it's a problem to see double.
    Hope you enjoyed the post!